Significant terms: 18+ funded players only. Games play every day from 2pm to midnight until further notice. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal restrictions & Full T&Cs apply
We love giving away sugar sweet prizes every day to our roomies, so that’s why there are £220 up for grabs every day in the 1p Stardust games! We love these glittery games so much that we’ve prepared 11 of them per day! That’s right, you can win a share of the £220 stardust by playing any hour from 2pm until midnight every day! This is how the jackpot is split:
FH TAKES £10
1TG SHARE £6
2TG SHARE £4
There are loads of stardust to go round roomies, so you have loads of chances to get lucky in the 1p Stardust bingo room every day! GL, sparklers!
- The promotion is ongoing, currently without an end date. We will provide reasonable notice of when it will come to an end.
- 1p Stardust games are for 18+ funded players only.
- 1p Stardust games play every hour daily from 2pm until midnight.
- Tickets cost 1p.
- The minimum number of tickets that can be purchased is 1 and the maximum number of tickets is 96.
- The jackpot for each game is £20 cash and split as follows: Full House £10, 1TG share £6, 2TG share £4.
- If there is more than one winner, the monetary value of the prize will be split equally.
- Prizes will be credited into the winners’ accounts after the game has played.
- Sparkly Bingo may vary or cancel any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time. Other than where necessary to prevent fraud or other similar unlawful behaviour, any such variation or cancellation will not apply to you if you have already opted into the promotion, bonus or special offer, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or other benefits offered, and/or commenced play in relation to the promotion, bonus or special offer prior to the date of the communication of the variation or cancellation.
- Sparkly Bingo’s full Bonus Policy applies.
- Sparkly Bingo’s full Withdrawal Policy applies.
- General terms and conditions apply.
- Last updated on 08 January, 2019